This is the casual tournament for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive at Assembly Casual Weekend 2021 played on Fri-Sun, November 5th-7th.
- Place: Online tournament FACEIT
- Teams: 64
- Playoffs format: Single elimination
- Prizes: Tickets to Assembly Winter 2022
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Assembly (#counter-strike)
- Participation: Minimum of 3 players must be Finnish citizens.
- Sign-up: Until Friday November 5th 17:50 EET
- Check-in: Friday November 5th, 14.00--17:30 EET in Faceit.
How to participate
- Join the Discord server
- Register your team also to the FACEIT tournament, games will be played on FACEIT's servers
- Check-in in FACEIT tournament page.
- Standard computer tickets to Assembly Winter 2022
- Visitor tickets to Assembly Winter 2022
Friday, November 5th (All times are local time)
14:00–17:30 Check-in in Faceit.
18:00 Round of 64 starts (BO1)
19:15 Round of 32 (BO3)
Saturday, November 6th
15:00 Round of 16 (BO3)
19:00 Round of 8 (BO3)
Sunday, November 7th
15:00 Semifinals (BO3)
19:00 Final (BO3)
These rules apply for all casual tournaments in Assembly Casual Weekend 2021.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must do a check-in in discord private message with an admin during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
This tournament is mainly following the rulebook of SEUL which can be found here: SEUL CSGO Rulebook with few changes explained in Special Rules section
- By signing up to the tournament, you affirm that you have read the rules and commit to them.
- Every team must have at least one person on Discord and his whole Discord ID must be marked in the team profile clearly. (For example Assembly#2020)
- Mapveto is handled in Discord, between teams on their own.
- Result of mapveto is then brought forward to admin in Discord in following format:
- Team A vs Team B, map mirage, (Team A starts CT).
- After this admin provides teams with server information
- Players should always try to play to the best of their abilities to win.
- If a player or team has a conflict of interest which could affect their desire to win, they should notify the tournament officials prior to the match.
- Following the rules of latest Valve major, using jump throw bind is ALLOWED.
- For Best of 1 matches the starting sides are chosen using knife round. In best of 3 matches the starting sides are chosen during map veto following the rules of SEUL.
- All players must record in-eyes demos for all matches.
- Once in the game server, type: record match1_opponent in console, e.g. record match1_ence
- Recording will stop once you quit the server. In case of disconnect during the match, remember to begin a new recording under different name to prevent overwriting the existing file.
- Failure to provide complete and working demo file means losing the map. In case of disconnect(s) during the match, multiple demo files are accepted but every single round played by the player must be recorded.
If you have any questions before the event, you can contact the head admin in Discord:
During the event you can reach admins in Assembly’s discord at #counter-strike channel