Assembly Winter 2023 Valorant 2v2 BYOC Tournament By KAMK.GG
- Place: BYOC tournament at Assembly Winter 2023
- Teams: 4-16
- Prizes: TBA
- Format: Single elimination BO1, Final BO3
- Match format: 2v2
- Participation: Computer place at Assembly Winter 2023, sign-up and check-in at admin desk required.
- Sign-up: Until February 24th, 18:00 EET
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Assembly
- Check-in: Friday, February 24, 12:00-18:00 EET at the admin desk.
- Admins: haugen#6871, Spoke#3104
How to participate
By signing up for the tournament the players confirm that they have read, understood, and accepted the rules.
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team (real name, player nick, and computer place number) and the Discord ID of the captain in a clear way (for example Assembly#2023) to the team's description. The captain needs to be available in Discord during the whole tournament.
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right sidebar).
- Join the Discord server.
- Check-in at the admin desk, check-in time above.
- A video of how to create a team and join a tournament can be seen here.
1st Place - Cooler Master CK721 65% Wireless Keyboards & Cooler Master Keyboard Cables | Premium Lan seats to Assembly Summer 2023 Event
2nd Place - Cooler Master MM712 Mice & Cooler Master Mousepads | Standard Lan seats to Assembly Summer 2023 Event
If there are less than four (4) teams participating, the tournament will be canceled.
19:00 - Tournament starts
All games, apart from the final, will be played on Friday.
12:30 - Grand Final BO3 on a main stage.
Times can change depending on the amount of teams participating.
These rules apply for all casual tournaments in Assembly Winter 2023.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures, and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must do check-in at the admin desk with an admin during the tournament-specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- A minimum of four participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- The administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
Any use of cheating programs or scripts are prohibited.
- Playable Areas on the maps are customized, please always stick to these unless specified.
- Each round teams should switch the sites where they are going in alphabetical order. (e.g 1st round – A site, 2nd round – B site and so on). (Check the Maps section in the rules)
- The following maps will be used for this tournament:
Custom Game Options
- Allow Cheats: OFF
- Tournament Mode: ON
- Overtime: Win by Two: ON
- Single elimination bracket BO1 games.
- Final BO3
Tournament Officials may issue a warning for infractions including, but not limited to, the use of profane words or phrases, discussion of controversial religious topics, threats/implied violence, lack of punctuality, and failure to follow tournament staff instructions. All warnings and penalties are given to the team, not the individual player. Teams may also be warned or incur a penalty for repeated warnings regarding the same rule. Depending on the severity of the action or conduct by a player, multiple warnings may be handed out for a single infraction, up to and including bypassing warnings and resulting in an immediate penalty. Teams will be warned if players cross the restricted area of the map (check the map section below). After the 3rd warning team will be disqualified from the tournament.
Report Match Score:
Report match results by taking a screenshot of the post-match screen with all players’ names visible (scoreboard tab). Each game would have an admin to report.
If there are any issues always inform admins.
Failure to adhere to these rules may lead to a warning, round/game loss or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.