- Place: BYOC tournament at Assembly Winter 2023
- Teams: 32
- Prizes: Top 3
- Format: BO1, Grand Final BO3
- Match format: Single Elimination Brackets
- Participation: Computer place at Assembly Winter 2023, sign-up and check-in at admin desk required.
- Sign-up: Instantly, closes when check-in starts.
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Assembly
- Check-in: 25.2. klo 16:00 - 18:00 at the admin desk. At least 3 members of the team must be present.
- Admins: Vinku, JanikaBlaah, Tihvis
How to participate
By signing up for the tournament the players confirm that they have read, understood and accepted the rules.
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team (real name, player nick and computer place number) and Discord ID of the captain in a clear way (for example Assembly#2023) to the team's description. Captain needs to be available in Discord during the whole tournament.
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar).
- Join the Discord server.
- Check-in at the admin desk, check-in time above.
- A video of how to create a team and join a tournament can be seen here.
1. 5x Premium konepaikkoja Assembly Summer 2023 tapahtumaan
2. 5x Standard konepaikkoja Assembly Summer 2023 tapahtumaan
3. 5x Kävijälippuja Assembly Summer 2023 tapahtumaan
Lisäksi voittajille tarjotaan myös jokunen Mad Croc energiajuoma!
If less than four (4) teams participate, tournament will be cancelled. If four to five (4-5) teams will participate prizes will be compromised. If six (6) or more teams participate, full prizes
CHECK IN: 16:00 - 18:00
18:00 -> Brackets published, matches start.
* Schedule could be changed based on the game results and team participation.
These rules apply for all casual tournaments in Assembly Winter 2023.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must do a check-in at the admin desk with an admin during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- Minimum of four (4) participants/teams in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
- By signing up to the tournament, you affirm that you have read the rules and commit to them.
- Every team must have at least one person on Discord and their whole Discord ID must be marked in the team profile clearly (preferably the captain). (For example Assembly#2023)
- Teams can have max 2 substitute players. Remember to add them to your team information!
- Between matches there is a 10 minute max break if necessary. If more time needed, contact and inform the admins.
- Map bans are handled in Discord, between the teams, voice chat recommended. You can also use this map ban website.
- BANNED GAMEMODE: PUSH
- 2.1: Rule set: Competitive
- Streaming the matches is allowed with at least 2 minute delay. Make sure the enemy team is okay with it!
- If the team has a coach, they are only allowed to speak to the team between the matches.
- Players should always try to play to the best of their abilities to win.
- If a player or team has a conflict of interest which could affect their desire to win, they should notify the tournament officials prior to the match.
- After a match, both teams must take a screenshot of the result and send it to one of the administrators.
If there are any issues always inform admins.
Failure to adhere to these rules may lead to a warning, round/game loss or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.