1. Gather team #2
2. B RIVIN E-ESPORTS
3. Gamepit Watchers
- Place: BYOC tournament at Assembly Winter 2022
- Teams: 32
- Prizes: Top3, check below
- Format: Groups
- Match format: BO5
- Participation: Computer place at Assembly Winter 2022, sign-up and check-in at admin desk required.
- Sign-up: until 2.4. 17:00
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Assembly
- Check-in: 17:00 - 17:55 at the admin desk. At least 4 members of the team must be present.
- Admins: Vinku, JanikaBlaah, Tihvis
How to participate
By signing up for the tournament the players confirm that they have read, understood and accepted the rules.
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team (real name, player nick and computer place number) and Discord ID of the captain in a clear way (for example Assembly#2022) to the team's description. Captain needs to be available in Discord during the whole tournament.
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in at the admin desk, check-in time above
- A video of how to cretate a team and join a tournament can be seen here
1. GAMER ENERGY 24PACK x3
2. GAMER ENERGY 24PACK x2
3. GAMER ENERGY 24PACK x1
17:00 -> Groups start
21:00 (or when Groups are done) - 00:00 Bracket Matches (incl. Finals, if time)
18:00 Matches start
These rules apply for all casual tournaments in Assembly Winter 2022.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must do a check-in in discord private message with an admin during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
- By signing up to the tournament, you affirm that you have read the rules and commit to them.
- Every team must have at least one person on Discord and his whole Discord ID must be marked in the team profile clearly. (For example Assembly#2020)
- Teams can have max 2 substitute players. Remember to add them to your team information!
- Between matches there is a 10 minute break if nessesary. If more time needed, contact and inform the admins.
- Map bans are handled in Discord, between the teams, voice chat recommended. You can also use this map ban website.
- 2.1: Rule set: Competitive (SEUL game rules)
- Streaming the matches is allowed with at least 2 minute delay. Make sure the enemy team is okay with it!
- If the team has a coach, they are only allowed to speak to the team between the matches.
- Players should always try to play to the best of their abilities to win.
- If a player or team has a conflict of interest which could affect their desire to win, they should notify the tournament officials prior to the match.
- After a match, both teams must take a screenshot of the result and send it to the administrator.
If there are any issues always inform admins.
Failure to adhere to these rules may lead to a warning, round/game loss or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.