This is the BYOC tournament for PUBG at Assembly Winter 2020 played on Sat, February 22 hosted by Myst1s Gaming. Participation requires a computer slot and your own computer at the event.
ATTENTION! Players must check-in at Casual Admins desk. | HUOMIO! Pelaajien tulee käydä hoitamassa check-in Casual Adminien pisteellä.
SignUp starts at 17.02.2020 18:00.
Tournament starts at 22.02.2020 14:00, be on time!
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Teams: 16
- Format: BO6
- Maps: Erangel, Miramar, Miramar, (30 min Break), Sanhok, Erangel, Erangel
- Rules: PUBG_BYOC_Säännöt
- Prizes: Product prizes, top3
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Assembly (#pubg)
- Participation: Computer ticket required, mark all team computer slots in team description + Captain's discord
- Sign-up: Until Saturday, February 22nd 13:55 EET
- Check-in: 20.02 Thursday 21.00-22.30 checkIn, 21.02 Friday 19.00-20.30 checkIn, 22.02 Saturday 12.00-13.30 checkIn
How to participate
- Login or signup.
- Create a team and list all the members of the team (Ingame ID) and their computer seats in the description. Also, Captain needs to give a Discord account so admins can contact the team.
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar).
- Join the Discord server.
- Remember to do checkIn time as soon as possible!
1. Sija 4 x Asus 24,5" TUF Gaming VG259Q - näyttö
2. Sija 4 x Logitech G Pro Wireless - hiiri
3. Sija 4 x Logitech G840 XL - hiirimatto
These rules apply for all BYOC tournaments in Assembly Winter 2020.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Casual Admins desk during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.