- Dates: Friday, February 1 & Saturday, Februrary 2, 2019.
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition & Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland.
- Tickets: tickets.assembly.org
- Discord: Assembly Discord (Team Captain needs to be present on Discord throughout the tournament).
- Teams: 26 squads of 4 players.
- Prizes: TBA
- Format: Battle Royale - Initial round; 5 games, semi-finals; 4 games, finals; 3 games.
- Participation: Computer tickets mandatory for all the team, computer places must be listed on team profile.
- Sign-up: Opens Friday, 18 January, 2019.
- Check-in: Friday, February 1, 17:00--20:00 EET at the Casual Admins desk.
How to participate
- Login or signup.
- Create a team and list all the members of the team and their computer seats in the description.
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar).
- Join the Discord server.
- Check-in at the venue on Friday, February 1, 17:00--20:00 EET.
Note: you may sign-up as a team of 2-3 players but full squads will be prioritized in sign-up order.
Friday, February 1
- 17:00--20:00 Check-in at the venue
- 20:00 Initial rounds commence, 16 of 26 squads will advance to semi-finals
Saturday, February 2
- 12:00 Semi-finals commence, 10 of 16 squads will advance to finals
- 17:00 Final rounds commence, top 3 teams will be rewarded
Placings will be prioritized, eliminations will be scored in the event of a draw.
General rules for all the BYOC-tournaments
These rules apply for all the BYOC-tournaments in Assembly Winter 2019.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Casual Admins desk during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 2 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if deemed necessary.