This is the BYOC tournament for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive at Assembly Winter 2019 played on Fri-Sat, February 1-2. Participation requires a computer slot and your own computer at the event. The participants of the CS:GO non-BYOC tournament are not allowed to participate to this tournament.
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Teams: 64
- Format: Groups + single elimination playoff bracket
- Match format: Matches BO1 except for the semifinal and final which are BO3
- Prize pool: TBD
- Sign-up start: January 19, 00:00 EET
- Participation: Computer ticket required, mark all team computer slots in team description
- Check-in: Friday February 1, 16.00--17:50 EET at Casual Admins desk.
How to participate
Create a team and list all the members of the team, add their computer seats in the description and add Discord ID of the captain in a clear way.
Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
Join the Discord server
Check-in at Casual Admins desk, check time above
Friday, February 1
16:00–17:50 Check-in at Casual Admins desk
18:00 Group stage starts
23:00 Playoffs start (RO16)
Saturday, February 2
11:30 Playoffs continue from Round of 8
17:00 Final at ASUS booth, 3rd place decider on own computer.
These rules apply for all BYOC tournaments in Assembly Winter 2019.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Casual Admins desk during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
- By signing up to the tournament, you affirm that you have read the rules and commit to them.
- Every team must have at least one person on Discord and his whole Discord ID must be marked in the team profile clearly. (For example Assembly#2019)
- Mapveto is handled in Discord, between teams on their own.
- Result of mapveto is then brought forward to admin in Discord in following format:
- Team A vs Team B, map mirage, Team A starts CT.
- After this admin provides teams with server information
- Sides are chosen during map veto, following the rules of SEUL.
- All players must record in-eyes demos for all matches.
- Once in the game server, type: record match1_opponent in console, e.g. record match1_ence
- Recording will stop once you quit the server. In case of disconnect during the match, remember to begin a new recording under different name to prevent overwriting the existing file.
- Failure to provide complete and working demo file means losing the map. In case of disconnect(s) during the match, multiple demo files are accepted but every single round played by the player must be recorded.