- Place: Online Tournament
- Teams: 32
- Prizes: Top2
- Format: Single Elimination, BO3
- Participation: Sign-up required, minimum of 3 players must be Finnish citizens. We can not quarantee easy transfer of the prizes to outside Finland.
- Sign-up: Until November 5th, 17:00 (Finnish time)
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Assembly
- Check-in: 16:00-17:00 (Finnish time) in discord private chat with one of the admins.
- Admins: Vinku, Tihvis
How to participate
By signing up for the tournament the players confirm that they have read, understood and accepted the rules.
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team (real name and player nick) and Discord ID of the captain in a clear way (for example Assembly#2021) to the team's description. Captain needs to be available in Discord during the whole tournament.
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in in discord private chat with one of the admins, check time above
- A video of how to cretate a team and join a tournament can be seen here
1. Assembly computer place ticket x6
2. Assembly weekend ticket x6
Friday, November 5th
17:15 - 21:30 Matches (including finals)
(if all matches not finished:
Saturday, November 6th
18:00 -> Remaining matches)
(no bronze match as only 1st and 2nd places get prizes)
These rules apply for all casual tournaments in Assembly Casual Weekend 2021.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must do a check-in in discord private message with an admin during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
- By signing up to the tournament, you affirm that you have read the rules and commit to them.
- Every team must have at least one person on Discord and his whole Discord ID must be marked in the team profile clearly. (For example Assembly#2020)
- Teams can have max 2 substitute players. Remember to add them to your team information!
- Between matches there is a 10 minute break if nessesary. If more time needed, contact and inform the admins.
- Map bans are handled in Discord, between the teams, voice chat recommended. You can also use this map ban website.
- 2.1: Rule set: Competitive (SEUL game rules)
- Streaming the matches is allowed with at least 2 minute delay. Make sure the enemy team is okay with it!
- If the team has a coach, they are only allowed to speak to the team between the matches.
- Players should always try to play to the best of their abilities to win.
- If a player or team has a conflict of interest which could affect their desire to win, they should notify the tournament officials prior to the match.
- After a match, both teams must take a screenshot of the result and send it to the administrator.
If there are any issues always inform admins.
Failure to adhere to these rules may lead to a warning, round/game loss or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.