This is the fourth online qualifier for the ASUS ROG StarCraft II Summer 2019 tournament held in Helsinki, Finland on August 1-3. This qualifier is based on the Korean Battle.net server. The top four players will earn a spot in the main tournament.
In order to participate, you need to add your battletag (e.g. Player#123) from Dashboard --> Add game. Failure to do so might result in removal before brackets are generated.
If you manage to grap a spot in the main tournament from this qualifier, you are expected to travel to Helsinki, Finland to compete on August 1-3. You will have to cover the travel and accommodation expenses yourself. If you're unable to travel or unable to cover the expenses, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS QUALIFIER.
Before signing up for the qualifiers, we recommend you apply for an invite.
- Server: KR
- Maps: Ladder Season 2, veto before match
- Format: Single elimination into double elimination on Ro16, all matches bo3
- Sign-up end time: July 7, 09:00 EEST (15.00 KST)
- Check-in start time: 09:00 EEST (15:00 KST) - button appears on the right
- Start time: 10:15 EEST (16:15 KST)*
- Battle.net chat channel: ASUSROG (also ASUSROG2 if needed)
- Requirement: Master or Grandmaster on any server
- Rules: here
* The EEST time was set incorretly 1 hour later at first. 10:00 EEST is the correct time to reflect the 16:00 KST time, but tournament has been moved to 10:15 EEST to compensate.
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Add your game account
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Click the check-in button when it's time (also on the right)
- Join the Battle.net chat channel ASUSROG
- Wait for the bracket to appear
- Start your matches ASAP, GL HF!
Battle.net Ladder Season 2 map pool is used:
- Acropolis LE (2)
- Cyber Forest LE (2)
- Kairos Junction LE (2)
- King's Cove LE (2)
- New Repugnancy LE (2)
- Thunderbird LE (2)
- Turbo Cruise '84 LE (2)
Before each match both players veto out two maps out of the map pool one by one in turns, leaving three maps to be played.
The player on the left side on the match page (top on bracket view) decides who starts the vetoes.
Players remove maps in ABBA order. Then the players take turns (AB) picking the map order from the maps that are left, starting from the first map that will be played. Player A picks the 1st map.
All matches are played on the Korean server unless players mutually agree otherwise. Read more from the rules.
The tournament starts as a single elimination bracket and changes into a double elimination bracket from round-of-8 onwards. However, if there are 16 players or fewer total checked in, the whole tournament will be played in double elimination format. All matches are best-of-3.
The first 256 players to check-in will enter the tournament. The check-in button will appear on the right on this page when check-in starts.
Only the winner of the match reports the score. To report, click on your match from the bracket and add match rounds. In trouble, see this guide.
If you wish to broadcast the qualifier, please send an email to info at asusrogtournament.com.
Streams are required to have at least 3 minutes of delay.
Meet players and admins during the tournament at Battle.net chat channel ASUSROG
Juho "Azhrak" Nieminen
Email: juho.nieminen åt assembly.org
Taavi "Hymy" Teemaa
Starcraft 2 character name: Taavi