This is the casual tournament for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds at Assembly Online 2020 played on Thu-Fri, October 15-16.
- Great People Only
- VASTA Gaming
- Place: Online tournament
- Teams: 16
- Format: BO8
- Day 1 (Thursday, October 15th): Erangel, Erangel, Miramar, Miramar
- Day 2 (Friday, October 16th): Miramar, Miramar, Erangel, Erangel
- Rules: Assembly Online 2020 PUBG Casual säännöt
- Prizes: Product prizes, top3
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Assembly (#pubg)
- Participation: Minimum of 3 players must be Finnish citizens.
- Sign-up: Opens on Monday, September 28th, and will be open until Thursday, October 15th 17:30 EET
- Check-in: Thursday, October 15th, 16.00 - 18.00 EET in discord private chat with one of the admins.
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team (Ingame ID) in the description. Also, Captain needs to give a Discord account so admins can contact the team.
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in in discord private chat with one of the admins, check time above
ATTENTION! Starting time for each game is just an estimate, most recent information will be available at Assembly discord on #pubg channel.
HUOMIO! Pelien aloitusajankohdat ovat vain arvioita, tuorein informaatio tulee löytymään Assemblyn discordista #pubg -kanavalta. (Katso kohta 5. Tauot, "Assembly Online 2020 PUBG Casual säännöt")
Thursday, October 15th (All times are local time)
16.00 - 18.00 Check-in in discord private message with an admin.
19.00 Day 1, Game 1 starts (Erangel)
~19.45 Day 1, Game 2 starts (Erangel)
~20.30 Day 1, Game 3 starts (Miramar)
~21.15 Day 1, Game 4 starts (Miramar)
Friday, October 16th Tournament continues
15.00 Day 2, Game 5 starts (Miramar)
~15.45 Day 2, Game 6 starts (Miramar)
~16.30 Day 2, Game 7 starts (Erangel)
~17.15 Day 2, Game 8 starts (Erangel)
These rules apply for all casual tournaments in Assembly Online 2020.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must do a check-in in discord private message with an admin during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.