The BYOC StarCraft II tournament of Assembly GameXpo 2019 which will be played on Friday-Saturday, November 15-16. Participation requires a computer place ticket and your own computer at the event. The tournament is sponsored by Logitech.
ATTENTION! Players must check-in at Casual Admins desk.
HUOMIO! Pelaajien tulee käydä hoitamassa check-in Casual Admins -pisteellä.
- Date: Thursday-Friday, November 15-16, 2018
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Players: 16
- Prize pool: Product Prizes worth ~500€
- Format: Read below
- Participation: Computer ticket, computer and physical presence at the event & Battle.net account required
- Sign-up ends: 15 min before tournament starts
- Check-in: Friday, November 15, 17:30--19:00 EET at Casual Admins desk
- Battle.net channel: ASSEMBLY
How to participate
- Login or signup.
- Add you computer seat in your profile (dashboard -> edit your information).
- Add your game account to your profile.
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar).
- Join the Discord server and battle.net channel ASSEMBLY
- Check-in at Casual Admins Desk, check times above
Friday, November 15
17:30 -- 19:00 - Check-in at admin's desk
19:00 -- 21:00 - Group stage
~21:00 -- 23:00 - Playoffs except the final
Saturday, November 16
10:30 -- 12:00 - Grand final at the GameXpo stage
1. Logitech G Pro Wireless + Logitech G413 (~240€)
2. Logitech G Pro Wireless (~160€)
3. Logitech G PRO-headset (~99€)
These rules apply for all BYOC tournaments in Assembly GameXpo 2019.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Casual Admins desk during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
Battle.net 2019 Ladder Season 3 1v1 map pool is used:
- (2) Acropolis LE
- (2) Disco Bloodbath LE
- (2) Ephemeron LE
- (2) Thunderbird LE
- (2) Triton LE
- (2) Winter's Gate LE
- (2) World of Sleepers LE
- In a best of 3 match: Player A will ban one map and Player B will ban two maps, then Player A will ban one.
- In a best of 5 match: Player A will ban one map and after that Player B will ban one map.
- Player B will pick the first map. After that it's loser's pick.
- Player A is the player which is on the left side on the match page, or similarly the one on the top in the bracket.
Format depends on the number of players.
- 2 players
- Only the grand final is played, bo7
- 3--6 players
- One round robin group, bo3
- Top 2 players advance to the grand final, bo7
- 7--12 players
- Two round robin groups with 3-6 players, bo3
- Top 2 players in each group advance to single elimination playoffs with bo5 semifinals and bo7 final
- 13-16 players
- Four round robin groups with 3-4 players, bo3
- Top 2 players in each group advance to single elimination playoffs with bo3 quarter finals, bo5 semifinals, and bo7 final
Only the winner of the match sets the score. To set the score, click on your match to go to the match page, and on the right click on the button "Add match rounds". Here is an image quide.
- Check-in LIVE at the Casual Admins desk, next to the info desk!
- AFK-timer is 15 minutes first round, 10 minutes after the tournament begins. Showing up late results in a map loss, if you are more than 25 minutes late first round or 20 minutes after the first round, the whole match is forfeit.
- Use "No Build Order" Game Privacy mode