This is the BYOC tournament for League of Legends at Assembly Winter 2020 played on Friday-Saturday, February 21st to 22nd. Participation requires a computer slot and your own computer at the event.
ATTENTION! Players must check-in at Casual Admins desk. | HUOMIO! Pelaajien tulee käydä hoitamassa check-in Casual Adminien pisteellä.
- Place: Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, Helsinki, Finland
- Teams: 32
- Prizes: Products, top3
- Format: Double Elimination Groups + Single Elimination Playoffs
- Match format: Bo1 matches until Ro16, bo3 starting from Ro8
- Participation: Computer ticket required
- Sign-up start: January 20th, 17:00 EEST
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Assembly (#league_of_legends)
- Check-in: Friday February 21st, 14:00--17:00 EEST at Casual Admins desk.
- Server: EUW
- Head admin: Chideas
How to participate
- Login or signup
- Create a team and list all the members of the team and their computer seats in the description
- Click the signup button on this page (located on the right side bar)
- Join the Discord server
- Check-in at Casual Admins desk, check time above
- 5 x Asus 24,5" TUF Gaming VG259Q
- 5 x Logitech G Pro Wireless
- 5 x Logitech G840 XL
Friday, February 21st
14:00–17:00 Check-in at Casual Admins desk
17:00 Group stage starts
22:00 Playoffs start
Saturday, February 22nd
13:00 Playoffs continue
These rules apply for all BYOC tournaments in Assembly Winter 2020.
- All participants agree to behave in an appropriate and respectful manner to preserve fair play and sportsmanship.
- All player names, pictures and team names must be appropriate and respectful.
- All participants must add their computer place to their TMS profile.
- All the tournament matches must be played from your own computer place, from your own computer, with the exception of the Hearthstone tournaments in which you can play from anywhere in the venue. We do not have separate areas reserved for players participating in casual tournaments.
- All participants must do a check-in at Casual Admins desk during the tournament specific check-in time to be able to participate in the tournament. Even if you have done a check-in for another tournament earlier, you must repeat it for all the tournaments you are participating in.
- For team games a minimum of 3 players from the team must be present during the check-in.
- Minimum of ten participants in every tournament may be required for the prizes to be paid out in full.
- Failure to adhere to these rules or the game specific rules may lead to a warning or disqualification from the tournament to the player and/or the whole team.
- Administration of the tournament has the last word in any and all disputes and can make decisions outside the specified rules if needed.
- Players should always try to play to the best of their abilities to win.
- If a player or team has a conflict of interest which could affect their desire to win, they should notify the tournament officials prior to the match.
- Both teams must take screeshots of the statistics screen after the game has ended.